The Controller’s details
Gandrų Str. 8, Ežaičiai Village, LT-96159 Klaipėda District
Company code: 141925534
Tel.: +370 612 21998
We do hereby confirm that the data of the visitors of the Controller’s website and social network accounts would be collected in accordance with the requirements of the legislations effective in the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania as well as the instructions of the supervisory authority. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place in order to secure the data of the visitors of the website and social network accounts collected by us from any loss, unauthorised use, and alterations.
Any terms used in these Terms shall be construed in reference to their definitions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 (EU).
What information do we collect about you?
- Information you provide us during the registration process (name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number).
- Information on how you use our website. If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the features of your use of services provided by us or automatically generated visit statistics. More information in this regard is available under Section “Cookies”.
- Information from the third sources. We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to a scope permitted by the effective legislations) and link it to other information received from you. We may also obtain information about you from the third-party social network services, when you log in, for example, via your accounts on “Facebook” network.
- Other information collected by us. We may also collect information about you, your device or your use of the contents on our website with your consent.
You may opt out of the provision of certain information to us (e.g., information requested to be provided at the time of registration on the website operated by UAB “Vetamicus”), however, in this case you may be denied access to our online shopping service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- For your registration in order to enable you to use the online shopping service provided by us.
- For payment for your shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes*, e.g., to send newsletters, to show personalised advertisements, to send messages on promotional campaigns, to evaluate and analyse our market, customers, products and services (including collection of your opinion concerning the products and services as well as organisation of customer surveys).
- For learning how people used the online services provided by us so that we could improve them and develop new contents, products, and services.
- For organization of free lotteries, contests, games, or campaigns, as permitted by the laws*.
- In other ways with your consent*.
* Please be informed that you have the right to object or to withdraw your consent for processing your data for the aforementioned purposes marked with an asterisk at any time.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We do hereby undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
- With your consent for disclosure of personal data;
- Within the course of provision of services to our partners who collaborate with UAB “Vetamicus” in organization of events. We only provide such partners with as much of your personal information as needed for carrying out a specific service.
- To companies providing services at our request, e.g., banks / companies providing their assistance with settlement transactions. These companies have a limited access to your information; they may not use this information for purposes other than provision of services to us.
- To companies providing their assistance with sending newsletters or carrying out other marketing actions, such as advertising agencies, marketing agencies. These companies have a limited access to your information; they may not use this information for purposes other than provision of services to us.
- To other parties when this is required by the laws or when this is necessary in order to protect the information society services provided by us.
- To law enforcement agencies under the procedure established by the legislations of the Republic of Lithuania.
What do we do to protect your information?
Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorised use, and alterations. We have put in place physical and technical measures in order to protect information collected by us for the purpose of providing contents / services. Please note that no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure, regardless of the appropriate actions taken by us to protect your information.
We will retain your data for up to 3 years following the last day you used our services or contents. The data would be deleted in a way preventing any recovery thereof upon expiry of this period, if you have not purchased anything from the website at www.vetintellect.com operated by UAB “Vetamicus”.
The Data Subject, whose data is processed within the course of the Controller’s activities, shall have the following rights:
- To be aware of (to be informed of) processing of his / her data (a right to know);
- To access his / her data and to get acquainted with the processing methods applied to this end (a right of access);
- To require rectification or addition to incomplete personal data of the individual, taking into account the purposes of processing personal data (a right to rectification);
- To erase his / her data or to suspend processing actions involving his / her data (except retention) (a right to erasure and a right “to be forgotten”);
- The right to require the Controller to restrict processing of personal data in presence of one of the legitimate reasons (a right to restriction);
- The right to data portability (a right to transfer);
- The right to object processing of personal data when it is processed or intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to a scope related to direct marketing.
If you no longer wish to have your personal data to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, you may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +370 612 21998 and object to processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and / or opt out of only automated processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling**, without specification of the reasons for your objection.
** Profiling of your personal data may done for the purposes of direct marketing based on the personal data provided by you in order to offer you personalised solutions and to give offers. You may withdraw your consent for automated processing of personal data, including profiling, at any time.
The Data Subject shall have a right to submit any request or instruction related to processing of personal data to the Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by direct delivery at the following address: Gandrų Str. 8, Ežaičiai Village, LT-96159 Klaipėda District; via e-mail: email@example.com
The Controller having received such a request or instruction shall provide a response and carry out the actions indicated in the request or refuse to do so no later than within one month following the request receipt date. The aforementioned period may be extended by another two months, should such a need arise considering the number and the complexity of the requests. In this case the Controller shall inform the Data Subject about such an extension in addition to the explanation of the causes of such delay within one month following the request receipt date.
The Controller may not be able to allow the data subjects to exercise the aforementioned rights when prevention, investigation, and detection of criminal offences, breaches of official or professional ethics as well as protection of the rights and liberties of the data subject or other individuals need to be ensured in cases established by the laws.
Data protection of minors
You may use the website at www.vetintellect.com operated by UAB “Vetamicus” only if you are over 16 years of age.
If you are under 16 years of age, you should not be giving your personal data without your parents’ or guardians’ consent.
If you are the parents / guardians and became aware that your minor child under 16 years of age usesd the website operated by UAB “Vetamicus” against your wishes, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to erase all related data as soon as possible.
Third-party websites, services and products on our website
The Controller’s website or social network accounts may include third-party advertising panels, links to their websites and services not controlled by the Controller. The Controller shall not be liable for the security and privacy of the information collected by the third parties. You need to be cautious and read the privacy provisions applicable to third-party websites and services used by you.
We strive to present contents and functions customised specifically to your needs each time you visit the Controller’s website. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information which are created automatically whenever you browse the website and saved on your web browser. They help the Controller to identify you as a previous visitor of a particular website, save the history of your visits to the website and adapt the contents respectively. Cookies also contribute to smooth operation of the websites, enable monitoring the duration and frequency of the website visits as well as collect statistical information about the number of visitors on the website.
Descriptions of the cookies used on the website at www.vetintellect.com:
|Name of the cookie||Description / Purpose of use||Creation time and validity period||Data used|
Valid for 90 days
|_ga||The cookie is used to identify the user||Upon accessing the website
Valid for 2 years
|Unique random character identifier|
|_gid||The cookie is used to identify the user||Upon accessing the website
Valid for 24 hours
|Unique random character identifier|
|_gat||The cookie is used to limit the number of requests to doubleclick.net||Upon accessing the website
Valid for 1 minute
|PHPSESSID||The cookie is used to identify sessions||Upon accessing the website
Valid for 4 hours
|Unique random character identifier|
|utm||The cookie is used to identify where the user came from||Upon accessing the website
Valid for 90 days
|affiliate-customer-hash||The cookie is for the affiliate program||Upon becoming a partner
It is valid on an individual basis, however, for no longer than 150 days
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please keep in mind that some services may be designed to function only with enabled cookies, thus disabling them may prevent you from using them or certain parts thereof.
Telephone: +370 612 21998