- The website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is available to the public at www.vetintellect.com, it is owned and controlled by UAB “Vetamicus” hereinafter referred to as the Company), legal entity code: 141925534, registered office address: Gandrų Str. 8, Ežaičiai Village, LT-96159 Klaipėda District.
- The term “Use of the Website” used in these Terms shall be understood and construed broadly: as making any actions after the User connects to the Website via electronic communication networks.
- UAB “Vetamicus” reserves the right to change, adjust, supplement, or cancel these Terms, however, the former undertakes to publish information concerning such changes. Your continued use of the Website of UAB “Vetamicus” shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Services available on the website at www.vetintellect.com
- The Website at www.vetintellect.com offers the following options to the Users:
- Watch and listen to video seminars, get various training material.
- Get a certificate confirming attendance of a video seminar or acquired knowledge.
- Ask the lecturers questions related to the seminar material and get answers to their questions.
- Download the material prepared by the lecturer to your computer for review, provided that this option is available.
- A certificate could be obtained by printing it out on your computer.
- The User may use visual material of the lectures only for his / her personal needs to support his / her learning process. Any other use of the visual material shall be strictly prohibited.
User registration on the Website at www.vetintellect.com, obligations and rights
- You need to complete a registration form to become a registered user at www.vetintellect.com. You will get a confirmation link sent to the e-mail address given by you and you will be registered in the system at www.vetintellect.com upon clicking it.
- All personal data of the Users registered at www.vetintellect.com shall be protected in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- By completing the Registration the User undertakes to provide only correct and complete Login Data. The User shall be prohibited from completing the Registration by using other person’s data. The administrators of the Website at www.vetintellect.com shall have a right to make a decision concerning the veracity, completeness, and accuracy of the Login Data provided by the User at their own discretion. In the event that the User provides false, incomplete, or inaccurate data, the administrators of the Website at www.vetintellect.com shall have a right not to register the Users, to remove the User from the list of registered individuals immediately without notifying this to the user.
- If the User forgot his / her password, a message shall be sent to the administrators of the Website at www.vetintellect.com by clicking the link “Forgot your password?” for updating the password in authorization window on the Website. A new password will be sent to the e-mail address given in the User’s registration form.
- The administrators of the Website at www.vetintellect.com shall have a right to cancel registration of the User, if the User failed to provide complete or accurate information required in the registration form. In this case the User is sent a notice to his / her e-mail address to inform about an encountered issue and to offer solutions in order to resolve the issue prior to deregistration of the User. If the User fails to respond to the received e-mail within two business days, registration of the User shall be cancelled and all personal data of the User shall be deleted. The User may reregister following deletion of the data by specifying complete and accurate information required in the registration form.
- The administrators of the Website at www.vetintellect.com shall have a right to cancel the User’s registration upon sending a notice of this to the e-mail address specified by the User if the User has not purchased anything on the Website at www.vetintellect.com and has not logged in for one year or more since the start of the registration.
Copyright and ancillary rights
- All intellectual property rights associated with the Website at www.vetintellect.com belong exclusively to UAB “Vetamicus”. In the event of violation of these rights the person at fault shall be prosecuted in accordance with the requirements established by the regulations of the Republic of Lithuania and would be required to compensate any losses incurred by UAB “Vetamicus” as a result of such actions.
- The User of the Website at www.vetintellect.com is required to master the training material prior to submission of the answers in order to obtain a certificate.
- All disputes arising between UAB “Vetamicus” and the Users on the Website at www.vetintellect.com in regards to compliance with these Terms shall be resolved by way of negotiations. In the event of failure to resolve a dispute by way of negotiations, it shall be resolved in accordance with the regulations effective in the Republic of Lithuania under the procedure established by the regulations of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Any liability for the contents of the material available on the Website at www.vetintellect.com as well as compliance thereof with the requirements established by the regulations of the Republic of Lithuania shall be born by the developer of such material.